Jewelry

Fashion

Designer

Love story

by - November 21, 2009

This is an advertising blog..right?It's all about putting data together so it can be easily found by you my dears, but it doesn't mean it has to be all too impersonal, does it? I mean why should it? Well the reason I started the post this way is because I just began watching "Julie/Julia", you may have seen the movie about an american woman who decides to cook her way through Julia Child's , the "woman who taught the Americans how to cook",cookbook, while blogging about it. So of course, just like every time I feel inspired, I started to invent a new mission and just like Julie I began to blog..here and now.


Enough about the chit chat...let me get to this love story. Last year, about earlier this time around I'm going to say, although I do not truly recall when it happened and I'm not going to say where it happened, but it did...I was running late for ..ahem..something....and it was just my luck that I should find a charm necklace on the ground, wrapped in it's dark brown bag and with a tag that read Pilgrim. I could not believe my eyes at first, even though when I got the necklace out of the bag it was not love at first sight. But I thought it was meant to be because out of all the people that walked right by that place, I was the one to notice it and also because the charm was shaped as a hot air balloon and if that's not representative for me, that I so dearly love to travel, than I don't know what it is. Now I wish that I could show you a picture of the necklace I began to love but I just couldn't find one. Instead I'm going to show you some of the 2009 winter collection from Pilgrim.

The collection is pretty large and is divided into mini-collections that have symbolical titles that characterizes each one of them. They are as follows : Devotion , Disco , Love , Glamour , Ethnic Celebration , Stones , Glam Rock , Grandeur , Velvet , Lovestory , GoDiva , Urban Culture , Pearl Drop and Nostalgic Days .

And just to give you a reason why you should look into pilgrim..here's a sneak peak of my favorite jewels in this collection








So be sure to check in with us for more from Pilgrim.

You May Also Like

0 comentarii

Instagram