Jewelry

Fashion

Designer

Time is on our side

by - November 19, 2009

Me, I have a fetish for watches. If I could have it my way, I would have a watch for every outfit I could possibly think of. A watch tells you more than just time, it tells something about you; wear it like a really cool bracelet or like a work of art, a watch can really make a statement about you and is a great accessory for almost every outfit.

So the first stop in the watch search is DKNY, who have really nice and simple designs for every type of girl. But don't believe me, see for yourself!

Blue Violet Shimmer Patent Chronograph Watch    Genuine Leather Watch    Genuine Leather Watch


Stainless Steel Crossover Watch    Stainless Steel Logo Watch    Stainless Steel Logo Watch


You May Also Like

0 comentarii

Instagram