Jewelry

Fashion

Designer

My gifts for the most special women of my life

by - April 16, 2014

Mother's Day is not so far. Moreover, I am happy that I have done my gift shopping for my mother and grandmother this year. It was an amazing shopping experience as I got some good discount as well as few lovely gifts.
First, I will talk about my gifts for the two most special women of my life.


This family tree pendant is just perfect to thanks my grandmother for holding out family so firmly. As soon as I saw this pendant, I decided to get it for her. The only part was to select the metal and birthstones. Of course, I opted for the five-birthstone options to denote all the women in my family. I am sure she will love this pendant because she always praises all things signifying a bonded family.


My mom is a teacher and a writer too. She has a magnetic personality. I wanted something that would compliment her personality and active lifestyle. I think mother birthstone pendants are perfect for someone like her. It does not bother them when they are busy and help accessorizing effortlessly and quickly. As my mom often forgets to change her jewelry for many days, I wanted a piece that would work for all her outfits. Therefore, this family heart pendant is for her.


Now that I am done with shopping, my brother and I will plan for the day. Might be a cake bake and a candle light family dinner will work or may be a drive to the countryside would add the fun. I am working on that, share what you think about these Mother's Day gifts?

You May Also Like

0 comentarii

Instagram